Friday, January 30, 2009

STANKY LEG! stanky litter box.

So if everything falls through with the dancing robotic pizza band, FNBGS could always get in contact with this dude's cat. Unfortunately, we'd have to contact "lil felon da feline" vis a vis the dude with the hat on who has lovingly choreographed this unique and haunting stanky leg video. Can you imagine how stoned the two of them are? What's more, can you imagine what it would be like to actually cold email that dude with a 'bidnezz propozal' for his 'padnuh, lil felon'. I bet he'd play hardball with the distribution rights..





The crazy thing is this video has 82,000 plus views now, which is 20,000 more than when I saw it last week, and another 20,000 more than when i saw it the week before. These two are blowin' up!

Faithfully yours
AGL

1 comment:

  1. OKOKOKOK

    so i know i post comments to my own blogs a lot. It makes me look like a more interesting writer whilst navigating our blog's main page. What can I say, I'm a vain man.

    But seriously, this guy got 7,000 more views of his video LAST NIGHT ALONE. What's up with that? Lets do some video remixes... I want to make some internet money. Yeeeeah. "send another shrimp cocktail and some bubbly to our hotel room" money. "Aphex Twin is playing at my apartment for a valentine's day party" money. "Jeff Gordon's cheese grit chef" money. LET'S DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete