Friday, January 30, 2009

Lady Gaga Remix


Ok, I am starting to see challenges being put forth. I will address them one at a time, in a sqrt type delayed reaction First, Ian a while back before Jesus' B-Day issued a remix challenge, or something like that. He said do funny. I broke some shit out those next two day's and had a couple of ideas working. Then I spaced out. I am now responding with a funny little blip to this challenge. 1:48 chunk of chopped up Lady Gaga song called "Just Dance." It would have been longer, but I didn't have the patience to do the 3rd verse, this song blows squirels.

-Lady Gaga Remix-

when you listen, keep in mind for the last 3 months, I have only been listening crunk KC radio when I roll around in my car, and that is really it. My remix of it also probably blows squirrels. I blame KC crunk radio. I was going to put this up a couple of days ago, but I had to wait a few posts past that AFX post it, can't put velveta next to brie.

On another note, 808's and Heartbreaks is a nice name, but it be whinny.

It should have been 303's and double D's.

What would Dre do?

1 comment:

  1. "303's and double d's"

    priceless. totally priceless...

    i can't get the link to work..No sound...I'm sure it's a user problem on my end, but could you mail a copy to my gmail account? I want to hear it pretty badly.

    yrs
    agl

    ReplyDelete