Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Take Pills Die

I stumbled on this guy on tumblr and queued up some of his tracks to listen to today while I had mad crazy work shit to do. I wasn't jarred-in-a-bad-way once, and although the music never made me stop coding and go HOLYFUCKSHIT, it definitely wasn't total wallpaper music. Pretty highly Caucasian (you won't want to grab a pencil and pretend you're Stubblefield).

this in particular is the one I was listening to when I decided to post about it.

I think Brian in particular would be very interested in this guy's particular twist on sanity, metaphysics, music's role in society, etc. He releases everything under the by-nc-sa Creative Commons license (attribution required, non-commercial, share-alike), so... steal if you want.

I'll post lair pics later when I can get my hands on our not-my-phone camera.

just a quick driveby,
baby eater

No comments:

Post a Comment