Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Okay Gentlemens...

On my way home tonight from various debaucheries (our old friend Logan Duren is in Austin for the time being) I stumbled upon a very adorable ferret strolling (I'll call it) down an alley near my home. I decided the best course of action would be to put it in my bindle and bring it back home with me, so I did.

I've never had a ferret before but this fucker is so cool I think I might keep him. I've put a bunch of ads up on craigslist but I kinda hope nobody claims him. Unless there's a big reward. I was going to name him after the ferret in Kindergarten Cop but apparently that ferret is never named. So, in the interim, his name is Chuck Norris. Ladies and Gentlemen, Chuck Norris:




7 comments:

  1. be careful man. ferrets have stink glands that unleash an odor not too much less potent than a skunk. most domesticated ferrets have their glands removed, but if that's a wild fucker i'd watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't really have a bindle do you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely domesticated. No I don't have a bindle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you said you had a bindle, so now I don't believe you. Chuck Norris is a kick ass name. I wish Chuck Norris was in one of the Rocky Movies and whopped sly stones ass. Is the ferret from Texas? He could be a Texas Ranger, and his nickname could be "Walker" If you still have him and some calls about it, just say you are poor, lost your job, and after 3 days you figured no one was going to call so you ATE HIM. No one will even try and get Chuck back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there was the ferret lady in asheville who always had that ferret living in her coat. man....

    ReplyDelete
  6. maaaaan. i was in NY Bagel one day getting a sandwich and the ferret lady came in. it was the most overwhelming urine stink i've ever encountered. like an overflowing toilet at a pee factory.

    ReplyDelete