Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I want to be a pop star in Japan, Rust, and Fast Hands

So, I had some blog post ideas for this week, but I never got around to posting them, so instead of posting like 4 posts, I am going to do a multi-topic post.
First, I would like to respond to previous posts. Jarrett, there are reasons that we don't do the silent library type jam, First, I blame the police, I would hate to be taken into custody for setting a guys ass on fire in the Downtown PL and then get a possession charge for something that may or may not be in pocket at the time. Second, and most importantly if we did shit like the silent library, those of us that make music would have ended up like the following video instead of the beat destroyers that we currently are.




Next response, Adam's pictures were perty, especially that rusty ass factory thang in the middle of the park. Back in January, I took a handful of artzy pictures of a similar jam in
Kansas. I did them in BnW cause it makes me feel important and covers up the fact, at least in my mind, that I have no idea what I am doing.


Other Randomness I was going to post. Sick drummer video I saw the other night- Hella- Some how you tube channel surfing with some of the kids I run ended here. Started in a way far off land, and ended up here. Dude has fast hands.


In the heat . . . of . . . tha night . . .

1 comment:

  1. yeah hella are fucking sick. you should find that dvd adam has, i believe called "concentration face." . zach hill, the drummer is pretty much unstoppable, even when he is playing so hard he knocks himself over or sprains an ankle.

    ReplyDelete