Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The right man for the job.


My friend Adam is running for President of the United States of America in 2016. I hope he can count on your support. I don't know much about his values or anything but it would be nice to have someone with a better sense of physical comedy in the oval office. YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT HIS YOUTUBE PROFILE. It's really good. I'm writing a speech for him about "Misconceptions" that is mostly about a girl with a crash bandicoot whole back tattoo. It's a tragic story I'll tell all of you later.


politically yrs
AGL

PS... the back of this card says "Let me do your politics..." Fucking classic.

1 comment:

  1. dude ain't got no chance. The ladies be all mad that Ms. Bill didn't get Big O's spot, so now in 2016, it will be all out cat fight. Dude better shave his legs, get a pushup bra, and get a Hanson Brothers wig, cause ain't no man got a change in 2016. No man.

    ReplyDelete