Sunday, February 8, 2009

It was going to happen eventually.




Rock out.


EDIT: They're really not kidding. Non-facetious instructions on how to build it here. Well, mostly non-facetious, in that it actually tells you how to build it and is not just a series of dick jokes.

Also, in relation to my last post, people continue to come up with compelling evidence that lots of public domain content is a Very Good Thing. I want Mr. Darcy to get buggered by a half-gnawed severed leg. Also, they're making a TV thing (miniseries, movie of the week, who fucking knows) out of that book in Australia.

3 comments:

  1. "buggered...," starring Hugh Grant and Kate Winslet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well damn, you aint makin this shit up. I am glad you pay attention to the tags, I do them just for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. I do them just for you.

    (robot makeout noises)

    ReplyDelete