Thursday, December 18, 2008

You haven't seen this yet?!

So these dutch guys made a video. Serge Fabergé is singing. Piet Parra did the illustrations. You get to kick back and do all the enjoyin'. I'm not going to hyperlink their names or anything. If you are so inclined you can CTRL C and CTRL V that shit into your search browser of choice. The take home is that by now this video is on everyone's computer and DJs are slipping it in at house parties like whoah. Pretty soon that dumb girl at work will be walking around singing "You the cheese on my baguette, the jelly on my bread" on the way to the fax room. Then you can pretend to hate it. Until that happens I'm sure you'll be tacitly humming it while you are on the way to the fax room, pausing by the dumb girl's office just long enough to whisper: "Bitch, You breakfast"




PS... here is a copy of the the MP3 to add to your holiday mixtapes:

Bitch, you Zshare

6 comments:

  1. flapjacks and bacon, it makes my stomach smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. give parameters for the contest, and it be on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Parameters. What is a good parameter?...
    Probably the funny words from in the song should be intelligible at least somewhere in there. Because those are what necessitate a remix of the song as opposed to the creation of any old new song.
    Maybe somehow we can post them and there is voting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. posting can be solved easy, just email me the files and I will take care of it.

    As for the remix fun, I will do something funny. I think I already have an idea . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye thinks this sounds like Jemaine Clement, and I kind of agree. Some waiter at Shari's (Pacific NW version of Shoney's except nicer and with lots of pie, and occasionally liquor) said I looked like him (Jemaine). I think it was the glasses and the overbite.

    ReplyDelete