Thursday, December 18, 2008

Broken Fader, Anthony; "WELCOME ABOARD!"


Hey Gang!


Last night Andrew asked me if I would contribute to this review column. I said yes. I have (lots of) jokes and stories and need a conspicuous and public forum to communicate them to Ian, whom i haven't talked to in a while.

At the moment I'm working hard on my first opinion. It's exhausting, but as soon as it's complete and the sweat has been mopped from my brow you will all be able to enjoy the experience of my sensibilities and crap. I think I'm going to review someone's face later, so stick around for that.

Love you
agl

4 comments:

  1. why the hell do you hang out with Andrew? I mean, he is a nice guy and all, but have you seen those silly art things he does, with his cheese and crackers sampler platters? Watch out, that kid ain't nothing but trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot about the part where i sneak glass into your frosted flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo, and I forgot, that andrew kid made me breakfast one day, and there were shards of glass in my store generic frosted fiber chunks. I coughed blood for like 2 weeks. But, next time he does an installation that is hanging from the ceiling of the room and not touching the floor, lay down under it, looking up. It makes up for all his faults.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you Google "frosted fiber.chunks", this comes up:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=8937922

    It's shit like this that makes me want to beat on things. And not like "playing the drums" beating on things. Like "razor-blade-studded face-raper baseball bat" beating on things.

    ReplyDelete