Friday, February 5, 2010

We missed the fucking boat


Go here and look what Dr. Kirby has brewing at UNCA. Seriously, an SSL? How the fuck did that happen? Was that huge old mixer a Tascam board that used to be in that room and we only had one Neumann? Fuck, an SSL? I found this only cause I imaged googled "UNCA Electronics Class" to find a silly picture to post for another post. A fucking SSL? That is a goddamn $80k console. Also of note- if you look here, there appears to be girls in the recording department. How did that happen? Dr. Kirby be hustlin over there, I guess he just had to get rid of his hellion batch. I know I was responsible for running at least one of the threes chicks off personally (with the help of Julian), but that is besides the point.

3 comments:

  1. Now all of the half-assed jam bands are gonna sound REALLY polished.

    P.S. - Kirby can eat a bowl of dongs. Dude was easily the worst part of my UNCA experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliot Mazer, Famed Producer Visits UNCA Music Department, does something with a chair.

    ReplyDelete