Friday, January 29, 2010

STUPID FUCKING DONK OF A TRACK

Wommywomworkshit by brephophagist

The only music program I have on my work computer is Reason, and this is some shit I built up incrementally during those moments where the Code Head just wouldn't give me some fucking engineer-type inspiration.

But it does have those dreamy pads that form the aural equivalent of wet 14-year-old panties. Maybe 72-year-old panties. One of those. Not sure which. The scribble strip on the track for the pads reads "whale cum".

When I get bored with a loop and can't seem to come up with a B part, I make lots of sends and draw assloads of automation envelopes.

Oh and - you can actually do feedback loops with Reason. For some reason I am really excited by this. (there are none in this track, though.)

2 comments: