Wednesday, November 11, 2009

sqrt update

I burned myself a couple of times destroying $4 made in china toys with solder. It was fun. Nothing worth posting audio wise or picture wise, but it sounded funny before I burnt the IC up. I hocked a couple of the drums I had purchased, and when I get a chance I will post those up, cause I rigged them on some funny sqrt stands. It makes me want to get into making really nice drums. I went to Wichita (home of BTK and a bunch of old fucking warehouses) for a biz trip too. Ended up here one night, don't fuckin ask. I didn't get in a fight though, and all parties involved were lucky, mainly me cause I was mad outnumbered.

I also got randomly harrassed by the fuzz. I was sitting in a bar with 4 people I worked with (they were playing disco mashups of top 40 shit, and had the clientele of a redneck pool hall). I was fixed up and lookin sharp, with a white boy polo on, and two cops came right up to me and asked me if just came in the bar. I told them that I was on my third beer, and they walked off. It freaked the people out I was working with, now I am the sketchy kid that the fuzz harasses.


and I wrote a little electronic type of tune.

1 comment: