Monday, October 26, 2009

Strange and surreal events that happened to me this weekend.

-I saw a bumper sticker that only said "Blood for the Blood God"

-I was standing in chain Bridal store (Tiff need a bridesmaid dress). They were already playing “carol of the bells”. It is not even Halloween for Christ’s sakes. Then, they interrupted the Christmas music, and announced that “so and so at dressing room number 25 has just found the dress of her dreams!” It was fucking horrible. I am convinced there is a portal to Hades in those dress shops.

-Then last night, I am driving down the road, it is around 11pm at night, raining pretty hard, and some old man is walking down the street and he waves at me like I am his long lost grandson. I think some old man jumped shipped at the nursing home.

I also had a conversation about this piece below.

1 comment:

  1. Damn I had to do that joint in Lipinsky. Only time I've played divisions of 5 on an acoustic instrument. Er, magazine.

    ReplyDelete