Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Look daddy I am going to show you Jesus


I went to St. Louis this past weekend, it is a pretty dope city, at least for a couple of days. The Art Museum had some really big named folks in it, and we had a good time getting are heads right and looking at eye candy.

I am in the "European Highlight" room, where all the pictures of Jesus and his boys were hanging out at. The above pic is Titian's "Christ Shown to the People." In this room, a 3 or 4 year old kid starting yelling "Daddy, come with me, I am going to show you Jesus, come on Daddy, I am going to show you Jesus" over and over. He said it like 10 times before his dad took him to the painting and the kid about put his hand through the canvas. Maybe it was my state of mind in the room that made it funny, or how loud the kid was screaming, or the fact that is was a painting called showing J-man to the peeps.

Also, some old man ripped a big juicy one in the contemporary art room with was about a 20'x20' room, and had about 20 or so high school kids in it. And man, he let it unload, and me and Tiff busted out. He totally did it on purpose too, his old wife was bugging the shit out of him.

If those two story's are lame, here is something to think about/discuss- is it bad to use those mailing labels charity places send you with out sending them money? If I throw them away, they are completely wasted. But, I don't really like helpless dogs and children, sick or not. Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment