Sunday, June 7, 2009

Joker Rustie Brother Reade

One time jimmy told me me he had a weird dream and when i took the bait and asked him what it was he produced this long and vivid recollection of waking up in hell and seeing a huge pot of delicious food surrounded by some starving people with spoons too long to feed themselves with. He told me that he was taken to heaven then and saw the same pot of food, only this time it was surrounded by fat, healthy angels because they were using their spoons to feed each other. wow.
I found out a day or two later that this is a pretty popular passage from "Chicken Soup for the Soul" and this dream was just a joke he ran with. A year later I convinced him the japanese word for "socks" was "dickhole" to get even. I guess we can laugh about it now.

I was incredulous when I ran into Jimmy two fridays ago at the Krankie Leg and Jimmy told me he just finished a song he did with Joker and Rustie. I've got google on my phone, so you can't even play like that, dude.

Joker Rustie Play Doe (All The Girls Brother Reade) _ Z-shark

lurve
the spirit 0'93

1 comment:

  1. What is happening in that picture? I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete