Monday, June 29, 2009

I shouldn't buy shit on online auctions





cause when I do, it ends up being like 50 kid drums. Yeah, 10 drums sets full of kiddy drums. Me and my Kansas clique set up a neil peart metal style 12 piece kiddy drums set this weekend. So you wanna be hard core. But like I said, I shouldn't buy shit on online auctions.

So now what do I do with them. I am going to make me a little drums set, and 2 of my friends little drumsets. But then I still have like 40 drums and shells left. I was thinking a drum piano, or a huge drum line that 4 or 5 drummers just run around and play on. Or, mega kits. Or sculpture projects. or firewood. Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Steve Weibe absolutely murders a kiddie set in The King Of Kong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. barrel monster 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could just pile them in the living room and wait for your wife to murder you. Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete