Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cable Hazard





So, I had the brilliant idea to move my mix station this weekend. What a horrible idea, in terms of my cluster fuck of cables, but a good idea interms of room acoustics. I unhooked all my bullshit gear, dropped the cords behind the table, took all the shit and table out of the room and this is what was left. Keep in mind, I have only lived here for like 10 months, so this isn't a multi year long accumulation of a cord nest. This area in the pic is about a foot and a half foot wide. God damn.

4 comments:

  1. This image resulted in my first humble attempt @ a banner for this blog. Mebbe Brian would put it up if it works. Then, obviously, banner contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let the games begin, email me banners, I will start a post with all of them in it and edit it as people send more to me.

    ReplyDelete