Monday, April 20, 2009

ediT show in Lawrence KS

ediT was raw, no need to beat around the bush. No 5 paragraph bullshit review like the last two, just 5 paragraphs of me cussin. Some observations though,

Fuckin bitches in glow in the dark fake fur mother fucking knee high goddamn boots. Damn. Tiff had a conversation with the girl in the bathroom, said she dropped $500 on them. I can see gray asking himself if they have a Nike Special Order Lebrons with that glow in the dark stitch and some fuckin fur on the swoosh.

Fucking bitches with mother fucking goddamn holla hoops. Fuck. I saw like 6 different broads with them, Yeah, I ain't bullshit. I have seen some dumb ignorant shit at these concerts that have crossover appeal to the hard core E fans, but damn, holla hoops? Fuckin those ribbon shitz they use in the gymnastic olymics would be so much better.

Drank 3 double Jims, realized the world was not near the brink of destruction. Also mention worthy, mohawks, chicks and dudes dressed up to go out to like Homecoming, which is rare in a a town that everyone thinks jogging pants are THE in thing, and one dude with a Dead shirt on. I was ganGstaed up in my fresh pressed BFC T and my Chi-Soxs hat. Mad pimpin until I sweated my ass off (asscap reference for AGL so he didn't think I was hatin) through the hat DANCING MY ASS OFF. Some black girl came up and gave me and Tiff high fives for breaking it down so damn hard. So damn hard.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. I was gunna say that I was the one who brought up Lebrons, and afaik Gray doesn't really like them all that much.

    I am proved wrong, however.

    Also, I don't want to correct your perfectly sloshy spelling, B, but part of me wonders what a holla hoop would be / do / eat.

    ReplyDelete