Sunday, March 29, 2009

sqrt(song)


Here is a little weird song- like thing I am posting per the request of beat huffer TWH. Damn, his track be hot. I have not done many full "compositions" lately (other than remixes). This is more like a 2 minute stream of consciousness. I am working on this deconstruction of a Bach Cello Suite (long story on the reasoning behind doing said piece) and I will post that if anyone wants to hear it (fair warning, it's goal is to be an artzy type noise track).

sqrt(ur mother)- Head Shot

The pic is a Joyce J. Scott thing titled "Head Shot."

3 comments:

  1. I have met Joyce Scott, briefly, as, I imagine, have Kevin, Adam, and Andrew. She is a nice older lady with a refreshingly crass sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this statue in the Arts sections of the NY Times. She is big time. Did you meet at the UNCA? I met Bob Moog, but he died. I met Futureman too, but I think he caught a spaceship to anothe galaxy.

    Ian, I am glad you like the track.

    ReplyDelete