Monday, February 23, 2009

Odd Situation with a Bad Outcome

I just got off of work, got out of my car to grab my computer bag when I rubbed up against my car door getting out of the car. Nothing kinky, it was broad daylight and I am just clumsy. I got shocked pretty fucking bad considering no 110V outlets and keys were involved. The shitty part was the part of my body that rubbed up against my car door. It was my nipple, and I got shocked, through 2 shirts, on my nipple. It felt like having a titty twister on a nipple that had been irritated a shirt with emblem on the left breast area. It fucking hurt, and now is still kind of sore like 10 minutes later.

This is almost as odd as the day that over the course of 12 hours I got shat on twice by birds (different bird, hours apart, in different parts of town) and got a cigarette butt flicked on me out of a balcony window. This was in Spain though and lots of weird shit like that happened there to me.

Nipple is still sore.

3 comments:

  1. damn...
    about the emblem shirt/nipple conflict, i've had a similar experience. i wore a baltimore orioles jersey without an undershirt one day. i couldn't change because i was on a plane, and the embroidery backing kept chafing my nipples.
    i finally got a chance to look, and my nipples and the surrounding inch of regular skin was HOT PINK. the tip of one of my nips was bleeding a little. that shit hurt son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm missing the physics on how this happened. Did you happen to rub your nipple or car with lots of balloons beforehand? Or grind your feet into the car upholstery before getting out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you aint missin shit. Kansas has bad static electricity, I think it is the corn. It is dry, and cold, and flat, and filled with corn. I shock my self all the time, I don't pick my feet up all the way when I walk, a pimp like me slithers, he (aka I) don't walk. So, I may not have "dishcharged before I got into the car after work. I fucking see sparks at work when I shock myself (ESD crackas). So, as I gracefully fumbled myself out of the car, boom, "discharge." I put it in quotes to show that he use of that word is on purpose.

    Ben, that shit sucks, and it always happens somewhere that it is not on point to rip your shirt off and walk around topless. Now, take the chaffed nipple, and give it a titty twister, and that was what my pain felt like for a good 10 minutes yesterday. I never bleed though, so I am sure your "Baltimore (Orioles) love song" was worse.

    ReplyDelete