Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's almost like you were there.



























































Last night John and I played at everyone's 3rd favorite bar in Winstoned. It was pretty fun. I got a little too hammered and ended up barfing evan williams all over my beard before putting on my tie for work today. the highlights are artfully "paintbrushed" in to the photos so you can enjoy the evening about the same way i did..... Here are some details not illustrated in the photos... Did a refused song (new noise) it slayed. Um... got my ass handed to me on the foosball table by John. Told Tiegan that i would never sandbag a game with her ever in a million years even if she was dying of cancer. uh... left for 20 minutes to get wasted in someones car whilst a dubstep internet radio station played behind a foam sign on the Dj booth that said "Bee right back" (with a picture of a bee on it)..... er...... closed out the night with a chopped and screwed version of Nico's "these days" and tried to pack up all of our equipment before it was over. all in all a total success.

MR.
LVR
LVR
AGL

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were going to lose your job? You should have just got shit faced at work. All in all a total success? Not if you drank Evan. Never has anything I have ever done in combo with Evan been a success. I know everyone that is in on this here blog deal and has meet me at any point from 1998-2004 will verify that. Nice call on the Bee, and sorry you got your ass handed to you in foosball.

    ReplyDelete