Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DONK

had to post to get that cockshtika off the screen.

i mean, don't get me wrong, i am a phallic representation aficionado, but that one was fucked up! congratulations gray, you win the dregs-of-the-internet award. i'll hit you up with some bbw oily butt squirt in a bucket pictures sometime.

so on to this evening's target of my fascination: donk.

i thought a "donk" was a big booty (from the root "donkey" as in "donkey butt"), as is exemplified in soulja boy's "she got a donk":



there are thousands of these!

but then i found out "donk" is a sub-genre of...happy hardcore/grime? i dunno. i think in this case, "donk" refers to the detuned stabby bass line sequenced with special polka flair. this video sort of explains it:



but a donk is also a variation on the lowrider...usually a ridiculously jacked up chevy caprice on 40 inch rims. check it (and check the weird youtube cycling back into youtube style);





if anyone finds another definition of "donk", let me know.

3 comments:

  1. msybe you csn decipher this gibberish:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3vKo-sUqyg

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have had donk nightmares and daydream nightmares, where I have this donk and I am putting it in front of the beat so my brit friend can talk funny over top of it, and then I put the donk on it, and then I the letters change and I am putting a dong on it, on my beat, and it makes me sad, and then I wake up. Any idea what that means?

    ReplyDelete